Toolbox for Leadership Excellence: Visionary Leadership & Communicating for Peak Results
Interactive Zoom Meeting
Wednesday, May 22, 2024
- Thursday, May 23, 2024
Eastern Standard Time
May 22 and 23 from 1-4 pm ET each day
Designed with the emerging leader in mind, this leadership workshop will be a good investment for anyone who wants time to think and strategize, which is tough in today’s crazy world!! Join us to learn a new way to see your leadership potential and think about your leadership path!
Together, we’ll explore what makes great leaders, identify your purpose, vision, and values in housing leadership, understand the multiple paths of learning in leadership, and begin the process of identifying the key things that impede your leadership success. This dynamic workshop, led by an executive coach with 40 years of housing experience, will provide seasoned housing authority leaders with a place for learning, exploring new perspectives, and a little time to THINK!
After completing this training, you’ll be able to:
- Identify the three dimensions of leadership intelligence and the top ten characteristics of effective leaders
- Examine the concept of emotional intelligence and asses their personal self-awareness
- Identify the distinction between transactional and transformational leadership
- Draft your personal leadership vision and an organizational or team vision
- Identify the key components of achieving results
- Apply these results with the Cycle of Promise framework
- Identify areas of accountability management and refresh your skills for crucial conversations
- Build a personal developmental learning plan
Who should attend?
- Anyone in a leadership position
NOTE: Prior to registering, please review NAHRO’s cancellation policy.