PHA Operations for Executive Leaders
Interactive Zoom Meeting
Tuesday, April 18, 2023
- Friday, April 21, 2023
Eastern Standard Time
Tuesday, April 18th to Friday, April 21st from 1:00-4:00 pm ET
Leading a housing agency is a challenging and rewarding job but if you’re new to the industry, changing agencies or promoting from program management, this class will help you get up to speed so much quicker!
This brand-new course will assist executive leaders to understand fundamental agency operations, decisions and systems. You will leave this class knowing how to locate key HUD forms and important dates, as well as the basics of HUD systems, budgets, subsidies, agency plans, applications, waiting lists, human resources and the impacts of key decisions you’ll be making in your new role.
After completing this training, participants will be able to:
- Locate key HUD forms, documents and due dates
- Determine best practices for budget development and presentation and prepare for agency audits
- Recognize the connections between the Capital Fund Program and the agency planning process.
- Understand and ensure appropriate employee access to key HUD systems
- Recognize key agency operational plans, policies and their impacts on your programs.
- Understand key human resources functions and recognize their importance on organizational success.
Who should attend?
- New Executive Directors/CEOs
- New Deputy Directors/COO
- New PHA Executives
NOTE: Prior to registering, please review NAHRO’s cancellation policy.