Housing Quality Standards
Interactive Zoom Meeting
Monday, July 17, 2023
- Friday, July 21, 2023
Eastern Standard Time
Julz 17-19 from 1-5:00pm ET and July 20-21 from 1-4pm ET
Looking to effectively and efficiently complete your HQS inspections? Inspections play a huge role in the leasing and recertification process. You’ll learn all you need to plan, prep, and conduct your inspections, as well as how to communicate with residents and landlords about inspection related matters.
This is training is a great preparatory step towards acheiving NAHRO's Certfied Specialist of Inspection Housing Quality Standards (CSI-HQS).
After completing this training, participants will be able to:
- Identify Section 8 pre-inspection and inspection preparation and procedures
- Successfully work with landlords and residents
- Improve problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Accurately conduct HQS inspections
- Identify and avoid common inspection pitfalls and HUD findings
Who should attend?
- Section 8 Housing and other housing inspectors
- Supervisors and managers of employees assigned to complete HQS inspections
NOTE: Prior to registering, please review NAHRO’s cancellation policy.
Please note that a NAHRO ethics training is a requirement for ALL NAHRO certifications.
Ethics is NOT included in this course - if you would like to take one of our ethics trainings, you must purchase and take that course separately.
To learn what ethics course is required for your intended certification, please visit HERE.