Establishing and Operating the Program Coordinating Committee (PCC) for your FSS Program
Interactive Zoom Meeting
Tuesday, October 03, 2023
1:00 PM - 3:30 PM
Eastern Standard Time
Tuesday, October 3rd, 2023 - 1-3:30pm ET
Although an active and viable Program Coordinating Committee (PCC) is a prerequisite for the operation of a HUD funded Family Self-Sufficiency Program (FSS), a large percentage of housing authorities are in violation of the grant by not having one. Developing and maintaining a PCC is not as scary as it may sound. It is a matter of understanding the resources that exist in your community and bringing them together to benefit your FSS participants.
This course breaks down the steps to establish a PCC and provides experiential exercises to help you develop a written plan to ensure your agency can meet this requirement.
After completing this training, participants will be able to:
- Locate the regulations regarding the PCC requirement
- Assemble the HUD required members of the PCC
- Determine additional agencies to benefit your local PCC
- Articulate the necessity of the PCC to the FSS Program
- Select the best structure for your local PCC
- Develop invitations, orientation letters and Memorandums of Understanding (MOUs) for potential members
- Create an initial meeting agenda and document attendance
- Develop a plan for growing your PCC
Who should attend?
- FSS Coordinators
- FSS Supervisors
- Resident Services Coordinators
- Executive Directors
NOTE: Prior to registering, please review NAHRO’s cancellation policy.