FSS Final Rule: Practical Application of the New Rule
Interactive Zoom Meeting
Tuesday, June 21, 2022
- Thursday, June 23, 2022
Eastern Standard Time
Tuesday, June 21 to Thursday, June 23 from 1:00-3:30pm
FSS Final Rule has been released and is effective June 16, 2022, compliance is required no later than November 14, 2022. The rule has sweeping changes to the FSS program.
The training includes discussion on the FSS Action Plan individual section contents, PHA considerations for each requirement and optional contents. A detailed section on escrow calculation and practice input from the HUD-50058. FSS new CoP form review execution and expiration date practice. We will go over the individual changes to the FSS program, its impact, implementation and PHA considerations for application and how it affects other parts of the FSS program.
This is an in-depth interactive training, limited number per training to encourage interaction and provide question and answer opportunities and idea sharing.
This is an advanced course, knowledge of the current FSS program is required to understand the implications of these changes to the program and its structure.
After completing this training, participants will be able to:
- Apply the Final Rule to their program
- Identify the changes to the FSS program and determine how it affects their program.
- Understand new eligibility requirements
- Complete the CoP, apply Final Goals to CoP and calculate escrow.
- Correctly determine if a family is eligible for graduation and review eligible expenses for forfeited escrow funds.
Who should attend?
- FSS Coordinators
- Program Administrators
- FSS Supervisors
NOTE: Prior to registering, please review NAHRO’s cancellation policy.