Ethics for Management
Interactive Zoom Meeting
Wednesday, August 02, 2023
1:30 PM - 4:00 PM
Eastern Standard Time
August 2, 2023
Learn how to create and maintain an ethical work environment at your agency. Housing agencies are stewards of the public trust, and ensuring your agency and its employees can identify and avoid ethical dilemmas and conflicts of interest is key to building trust within your community.
This ethics training is a requirement for housing professionals in a management role who are seeking any of the NAHRO Management Certifications or the NAHRO Certified Management Executive (CME) Certification.
After completing this training, participants will be able to:
- Identify and review the principles and application of ethical behavior in public service
- Define critical management roles and responsibilities in creating an organization-wide ethical environment
- Promote ethical behavior by all staff
- Discuss formal and informal actions to ethical dilemnas
- Provide tools and techniques that promote ethical behavior with agency staff and community stakeholders.
Who should attend?
- Housing professionals with supervisory, managerial and leadership roles in their agency and for those interested in promoting into these positions
NOTE: Prior to registering, please review NAHRO’s cancellation policy.