Procurement and Contract Management
Interactive Zoom Meeting
Monday, March 25, 2024
- Friday, March 29, 2024
Eastern Standard Time
March 25-29 from 1-4pm ET each day
Maintaining a procurement program that complies with state law and federal regulations can be challenging. It requires an understanding of the regulations, laws, and agency policies, as well as how to manage contracts awarded by the agency. This training will cover procurement standards, methods of procurement, HUD-required regulatory documents, types of contracts, roles and responsibilities of the contracting officer, procurements that require HUD approval, documenting procurement actions, price and cost analysis, Section 3, as well as doing business with MBE, WBE and Resident Owned Businesses.
Procurement and contracts can be high-risk areas for your agency. This training will help you ensure your procurement efforts and contracts are effective, competitive, and compliant.
After completing this training, participants will be able to:
- Apply basic procurement requirements to administer a compliant program
- Conduct fair and competitive procurements
- Effectively plan for your agency’s procurement and contract needs
- Promote and increase work with Section 3 and Women and Minority Businesses (W/MBE)
- Identify best practices for documentation and contract filing systems
- Effectively administer your contacts to ensure your agency maximizes its dollars and resources
Who should attend?
- Procurement staff
- Contract Administrators
- Property/Asset Managers
- Maintenance Supervisors/Directors
- Capital Fund Managers
NOTE: Prior to registering, please review NAHRO’s cancellation policy.