FSS: A Holistic Approach to Client Engagement
Interactive Zoom Meeting
Wednesday, April 12, 2023
- Thursday, April 13, 2023
Eastern Standard Time
Wednesday, April 12th and Thursday, April 13th from 1-4pm ET
This training will encompass client assessment, goal setting and effective case management. Exploring various ways to individualize goals for the ITSP. Including effectively engaging with residents through active listening exercises, skills and learning.
We will focus on building staff skills through education, developing their techniques to apply motivational interviewing and trauma informed care.
Practical application includes using both exercises and group activities to practice skills obtained throughout the course to reinforce principles.
After completing this training, participants will be able to:
- Utilize existing program resources (PCC/Action Plan) to support the program
- Develop techniques to effectively assess clients
- Identify client barriers and match with appropriate resources
- Apply motivational interviewing techniques
- Learn the different goal setting strategies
- Support clients in setting holistic goals
- Be able to build successful client relationships
- Effectively case manage and apply the principles of Trauma Informed care
Who should attend?
- FSS Coordinators
- Case Managers
NOTE: Prior to registering, please review NAHRO’s cancellation policy.