Public Housing Manager (PHM)
Interactive Zoom Meeting
Monday, November 28, 2022
- Wednesday, December 07, 2022
Eastern Standard Time
November 28-30 from 1:00-5:00pm ET
December 5-7 from 1:00-5:00pm ET
The role of the Public Housing Manager (PHM) is complex and challenging. The asset management model added new levels of responsibility and accountability for asset and property managers.
Whether you’re a new or experienced property/asset manager, you’ll leave with a strong foundation for your asset and public housing management. Topics include asset management and preservation, occupancy, operations, property finances, Public Housing Assessment System (PHAS), and resident relations.
After completing this training, participants will be able to:
- Recognize the primary roles and responsibilities of today’s PHM
- Identify requirements and options for structuring your team, maximizing revenue, monitoring your budget and improving day to day operations
- Discover strategies to improve your PHAS scores by understanding PHAS indicators and scoring criteria
- Manage key occupancy functions including screening, marketing, lease enforcement, maintenance, rent collections, eligibility and resident relations
- Identify ongoing and preventative maintenance issues and actively work to preserve your assets while also improving your PHAS scores
- Effectively supervise and manage their employees
Who should attend?
- Public Housing Property Mangers
- Public Housing Assistant Managers
- Public Housing Asset or Portfolio Mangers
- Housing Managers/Directors
NOTE: Prior to registering, please review NAHRO’s cancellation policy.