Managing Public Housing Maintenance
Interactive Zoom Meeting
Tuesday, June 20, 2023
- Thursday, June 29, 2023
Eastern Standard Time
June 20-22 from 1:00-4:00pm ET
June 27-29 from 1:00-4:00pm ET
Are you responsible for Managing your PHAs Public Housing maintenance program? It’s not surprising that maintenance managers face challenges finding time for planning, proactively focusing on asset preservation, and managing day-to-day operations. That’s a lot of balls to keep in the air!
It’s tough to feel like you are constantly “putting out fires”, ensuring compliance, meeting HUD requirements, and keeping your property management staff happy. This brand-new training will take your Public Housing maintenance program to the next level.
You’ll leave with strategies to create or update your Public Housing Maintenance Plan, improve unit turns and REAC scores, as well as more efficiently manage your day-to-day maintenance operations.
After completing this training, participants will be able to:
- Implement strategies to improve daily operations, unit turns, and REAC scores
- Create and maintain a Public Housing Maintenance Plan
- Explain basic procurement requirements and identify maintenance budget expenditures
Who should attend?
- Public Housing Maintenance Supervisors/Managers
- Public Housing Asset/Property Managers
- Property Management Directors
- Asset Management Directors
- Employees working to develop the skills and knowledge necessary to effectively manage a housing maintenance program
- Public Housing managers
- Anyone responsible for the hiring and supervision of a maintenance staff
NOTE: Prior to registering, please review NAHRO’s cancellation policy.
Please note that a NAHRO ethics training is a requirement for ALL NAHRO certifications.
Ethics is NOT included in this course - if you would like to take one of our ethics trainings, you must purchase and take that course separately.
To learn what ethics course is required for your intended certification, please visit HERE.