HCV Project Based Vouchers
Shreveport Training Center, Shreveport, LA
Monday, August 08, 2022
- Wednesday, August 10, 2022
Eastern Standard Time
August 8-August 10
- Day 1: 8-8:30am - Check in
8:30-4:30pm - Training
- Day 2: 8:30-4:30pm - Training
- Day 3: 8:30-2:30pm - Training
This training explores when it makes sense to add Project Based Vouchers to your HCV program. We will focus on the development and implementation of the policies and procedures needed to effectively implement a PBV program, as well as explore how the program interfaces with traditional Housing Choice Vouchers. Most importantly, this training will equip you with the necessary skills to effectively manage your program, reduce errors, and avoid HUD findings during compliance reviews and audits.
After completing this training, participants will be able to:
- Recall the basics of the Project Based Voucher Program
- Articulate the difference between Tenant Based Vouchers (TBV) and Project Based Vouchers
- Understand operational issues and identify ways to avoid them
- Explore adding Project Based Vouchers to your current HCV program
- Identify key policies you’ll want to address in your Admin Plan
- Apply effective strategies for the RFP process
- Build skills to ensure accuracy and compliance in your program
Who should attend?
- PHAs developing PBV programs
- PHAs with existing programs
- Management companies that run PBVs for PHAs
NOTE: Prior to registering, please review NAHRO’s cancellation policy.