Peer Support for Family Self-Sufficiency (FSS) Case Managers
Interactive Zoom Meeting
Wednesday, December 06, 2023
1:30 PM - 3:00 PM
Eastern Standard Time
Wednesday, December 6 from 1:30-3 pm ET
Join us for this informal session to learn from your peers and share your case management skills with others. FSS Coordinators and Case Managers often work alone, with little professional training and few resources to build their case management skills with others. FSS Coordinators and Case managers often work alone, with little professional training and few resources to build their case management skills. During this session you'll have the opportunity to share your real-life FSS cases and receive feedback and ideas from your peers, helping you to improve your case management services and participant relationships.
After completing this meeting, participants will be able to:
- Create a peer support network
- Improve your case management and problem solving skills
- Increase your knowledge of potential case planning resources
- Ensure your case management aligns with HUD regulations and local policy
Who should attend?
- FSS and ROSS Coordinators
- Case Managers
- Resident Services Coordinators
- Job Plus Case Managers
NOTE: Prior to registering, please review NAHRO’s cancellation policy.