Procurement and Contract Management
Interactive Zoom Meeting
Tuesday, January 17, 2023
- Friday, January 20, 2023
Eastern Standard Time
Tuesday, January 17-Friday, January 20 from 1:00-4:00 pm ET
Join us for a refresher on procurement basics, including basic procurement requirements, 2 CFR 200, procurement standards, competition, methods of procurement, cost and price analysis, awarding agency, bonding requirements, regulatory documents, actions requiring HUD approval, roles and responsibilities, ethics, procurement policy, employment training opportunities, procurement methods and processes, and more.
After completing this training, participants will be able to:
- Apply basic procurement requirements to administer a compliant program
- Conduct fair and competitive procurements
- Effectively plan for your agency’s procurement and contract needs
- Promote and increase work with Section 3 and Women and Minority Businesses (W/MBE)
- Identify best practices for documentation and contract filing systems
- Effectively administer your contacts to ensure your agency maximizes its dollars and resources
Who should attend?
- Procurement staff
- Contract Administrators
- Property/Asset Managers
- Maintenance Supervisors/Directors
- Capital Fund Managers
NOTE: Prior to registering, please review NAHRO’s cancellation policy.